Marc from Grand Gamer’s guild came to us with a plan to launch an extension to the board game: “Endangered.” We created a plan to entice new signups, then find the best interests to target.
What we did:
- We created a landing page to display the new game extension. The page also offered a free printable version of the game that those who sign up could use right away. This created an extra incentive for users to sign up.
- We tested various audiences through Facebook interest targeting. We targeted users with an interest in gaming, combining them with those with an interest in endangered species’ to create a perfect intersection of interests in order to find users most likely to engage with the content.
- We spent $275 and generated 538 leads.
- The average lead cost was $0.51
- We generated 460 reactions, 83 saves and 82 shares.